UPSSSC Health Worker (Female) Selection Process, Exam Pattern 2021-22: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has given a notification for Health Worker (Female) Exam 2021. Interested Candidates who are preparing for the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) Health Worker (Female) posts Exam 2021 must read the Recruitment Notification, Selection Process & Exam Pattern, Syllabus.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) Health Worker (Female) Posts Exam 2021 Selection Process 2021-22:
Organization Name – Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
Post Name – Health Worker (Female) Posts
Category – Selection Process, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
Official website – upsssc.gov.in
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) Health Worker (Female) Posts Exam 2021 Selection Process, Exam Pattern 2021-22:
The written test will be of a single type, in which the total number of questions will be 100 and the time duration is two hours. (120 minutes). The questions in the exam will be objective and multiple-choice type. Each question will be of one mark. There will be negative marking for the written test. More details follow the official notification pdf
1. Determinants of health.
2. Overview of health problems of communities in India.
3. Organization of SC, PHC, CMC, and district hospital.
4. Health agencies: International: WHO, UNICEF, UNFPA, UNDPA, World Bank, FAO, DANIDA, European
commission. Red Cross, US aid, UNESCO. Colombo Plan, ILO, CARE, etc. National: Indian Red Cross, Indian
Council for Child Welfare, Family planning association of India, etc.
5. Role and Responsibilities of ANM\FHW.
6. Code of ethics for ANM.
7. Role of Counsellor & Role of ANM/Female Health working as a counselor.
8. Importance of nutrition in health and sickness.
9. Classification of foods and their nutritive value.
10. Balanced diet for the different age groups.
11. Vitamin and mineral deficiencies: Nutritional anemia in women.
12. Under-five nutrition, the role of ANM’s /FHW/AWWs in supplementary food.
13. The Human body Structure and body systems and their functions.
14. Hygiene of the body.
15. Concept of mental health.
16. Control and prevention of communicable diseases, General measures.
17. Communicable diseases: Signs, Symptoms, care, and prevention of the following: diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus, poliomyelitis, measles and tuberculosis, Chickenpox, mumps, rubella, enteric fever, hepatitis, rabies, malaria,
dengue, filaria, kala-azar, trachoma, conjunctivitis, scabies, STDs and HIV/AIDS, Encephalitis, Leptospirosis,
Acute respiratory infections, Diarrhoeal diseases, Worm infestations, leprosy.
18. Care of the sick in the community: taking history, Physical examination: Vital signs.
19. Fever: Vital signs: Temperature, pulse, respiration, blood pressure.
20. Home care remedies & Integrated accepted practices of AYUSH
21. Classifications of drugs forms.
22. Need of First Aid.
23. Minor Injuries and ailments.
24. Cuts and wounds: types, principles, and first aid care.
25. Factors affecting growth and development in infants and children.
26. Physical psychological and social development of children.
27. Accidents: causes, precautions, and prevention.
28. Exclusive Breastfeeding.
29. School health: Objectives, problems, and programmes, Environment of school.
30. Sex education for adolescents.
31. Menstruation and menstrual hygiene.
32. Adolescent girls: pregnancy and abortion.
33. Foetus and placenta.
34. Normal pregnancy: Signs and symptoms of pregnancy.
35. Care during normal labor.
36. Care of new-born.
37. Abnormalities of pregnancy.
38. Abortion: types of abortion, causes of abortion
(For more details follow the official notification pdf)
UPSSSC Health Worker (Female) Posts Notification, Exam Pattern Syllabus >> Click Here
Official website – upsssc.gov.in
More Details: Before applying for the post, candidates should go through the Syllabus Notice carefully and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions like Exam patterns & Syllabus.