APPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2021: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has invited online applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Engineer Posts. Interested Candidates who are preparing for the APPSC Exam 2021 must read the APPSC Assistant Engineer Posts 2021 Notification & Exam Pattern Syllabus.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Assistant Engineer Posts Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021:
Organization Name – Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
Post Name – Assistant Engineer Posts.
Category – Exam Syllabus
Official website – psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC Assistant Engineer Posts Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021:
The selection to this recruitment notification will be based on the Merit in the Written Exam. The selection of candidates for appointment to the post will be made on the basis of a Written Examination.
APPSC Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
PAPER-1 – General Studies & Mental Ability (Degree Standard) – 150 Questions, Time – 150 Minutes, Maximum Marks – 150 Marks
PAPER-2 – Civil/ Mechanical (Common) (Diploma Standard) – 150 Questions, Time – 150 Minutes, Maximum Marks – 150 Marks
PAPER-3 – Environmental Engineering/ Civil (Common) (For Post Code 03 Only) (Degree Standard) – 150 Questions, Time – 150 Minutes, Maximum Marks – 150 Marks.
Total of – 300 Marks.
Paper-1 – General Studies & Mental Ability (Degree Standard) – 1. Events of national and international importance.
2. Current affairs- international, national, and regional.
3. General Science and it applications to day-to-day life Contemporary
developments in Science& Technology and Information Technology.
4. Social-economic and political history of modern India with emphasis on
Andhra Pradesh. (Starts from 1707 AD)
5. Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and
e-governance initiatives with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
6. Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on
7. Physical geography of the Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
8. Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention, and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
9. Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
10. Logical reasoning, analytical ability, and data interpretation.
11. Data Analysis – Tabulation of data, Visual representation of data, Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean, median, mode, variance, and coefficient of variation), and Interpretation
12. Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and Legal implications/problems.
Paper-2-Civil/ Mechanical (Common) (Diploma Standard) – Solid Mechanic, Fluid Mechanics.
Paper-3 – Environmental Engineering/ Civil (Common) – Water Supply Engineering, Water Resources Engineering, Solid Waste Management, Surveying, Soil Mechanic & Foundation Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Solid Mechanics & Analysis of Structures, Design of Structures, Building Materials & Construction practice.
(For more details follow the official notification pdf)
APPSC Assistant Engineer Posts Recruitment Notification & Syllabus >> Click Here
Official website – psc.ap.gov.in
More Details: Before applying for the post, candidates should go through the Syllabus Notice carefully and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions like Exam patterns & Syllabus.