Delhi High Court Judicial Service Exam Syllabus 2022: Delhi High Court has published a notification for the recruitment of the Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2022. Interested Candidates who are preparing for the Delhi High Court Judicial Service Exam 2022 must read the Notification & Syllabus.
Delhi High Court Judicial Service Examination 2022 Syllabus:
Organization Name – Delhi High Court
Exam Name – Delhi Judicial Service Exam
Category – Exam Syllabus
Official website – delhihighcourt.nic.in
Delhi High Court Judicial Service Examination 2022 Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
Delhi Judicial Service Examination in two successive stages –
1. Delhi Judicial Service Preliminary Examination (Objective type with 25% negative marking) for selection for the Mains Examination (Written), and
2. Delhi Judicial Service Mains Examination (Written) for selection of candidates for calling for Viva-Voce.
Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
The Preliminary Examination will be a screening test of qualifying nature and will consist of one paper of multiple choice questions carrying a maximum of 200 marks. In the preliminary examination questions on general legal knowledge and aptitude of the candidate, candidate’s power of expression, flair in English, knowledge of objective type legal problems and their solutions covering The Constitution of India; The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908; The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973; The Indian Penal Code; The Indian Contract Act, 1872; The Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008; The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996; The Indian Evidence Act, 1872; The Specific Relief Act, 1963; The Limitation Act, 1963; The Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012 and The Commercial Courts Act, 2015 will be included.
2. Minimum qualifying marks in the preliminary examination shall be 60% for the General category and 55% for reserved categories, i.e., Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and eligible categories of Persons with Disabilities as specified for this Service. However, the number of candidates to be admitted to the Mains Examination (Written) will not be more than ten times the total number of vacancies of each category advertised. Provided that in case a candidate(s) secures marks equal to the marks secured by the last candidate shortlisted for Mains Examination (Written), then all such candidate(s) who have secured marks equal to the marks secured by the last candidate
shortlisted for Mains Examination (Written), shall also be shortlisted for the Mains Examination (Written) irrespective of the fact that by including such candidate(s), the number of candidates shortlisted for Mains Examination (Written) exceeds the prescribed limit of ten times the number of vacancies in each category advertised.
3. The marks obtained in the Preliminary examination by the candidates who are declared qualified for admission to the Mains Examination (Written) will not be counted for determining their final order of merit.
The Mains Examination (Written) will include the following subjects (each subject to carry the number of marks shown against it) –
1. General Legal Knowledge & Language – 250 Marks
2. Civil Law I – 200 Marks
3. Civil Law II – 200 Marks
4. Criminal Law – 200 Marks
Viva-Voce: Viva-Voce will carry 150 marks. Candidates of general category must secure a minimum of 40% marks in each written paper and 50% marks in the aggregate and candidates of reserved categories, i.e., Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and eligible categories of Persons with Disabilities as specified for this Service must secure minimum of 35% marks in each written paper and 45% marks in the aggregate in Mains Examination (Written) to be eligible for being called for Viva Voce.
(For more details follow the official notification pdf)
Delhi Judicial Service Examination 2022 Notification, Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Notification >> Click Here
Detailed Instruction & Exam Pattern, Syllabus >> Click Here
Other Exam Syllabus >> Click Here
Official website – delhihighcourt.nic.in
More Details: Candidates who are searching for the Delhi Judicial Service Examination 2022 Pattern & Syllabus can get all details on this page. The Exam Syllabus will help the candidates to boost their confidence and enhance their preparation levels. Before applying for the post, candidates should go through the Syllabus Notice carefully and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions like Exam patterns & Syllabus