GPSSB Gram Sevak Syllabus 2022: Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSB) has published a notification for the recruitment of Gram Sevak Vacancy. Interested Candidates who are preparing for the Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSB) Gram Sevak Posts Exam 2022 must read the Notification, Syllabus.
Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSB) Gram Sevak Posts Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022:
Organization Name – Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSB)
Post Name – Gram Sevak Class III Posts
Category – Exam Syllabus
Official website – gpssb.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSB) Gram Sevak Syllabus 2022:
General Awareness and General Knowledge, Marks – 20, Exam Medium – GUJARATI
Gujarati Language and Grammar – Marks – 15, Exam Medium – GUJARATI
English Language and Grammar – Marks – 15, Exam Medium – ENGLISH
Question assessing the requisite knowledge for the job and technical knowledge with regard to the educational qualification– Marks – 50, Exam Medium – GUJARATI
TOTAL –100 Marks, Duration – One Hour/ (60 Minutes)
General Awareness and General Knowledge” include questions related to –
1. General Mental Ability and General Intelligence.
2. History of India and History of Gujarat.
3. Cultural heritage of India and Gujarat.
4. Geography of India and Geography of Gujarat
6. Indian Polity and the Constitution of India.
7. Panchayati Raj.
8. Welfare schemes of Gujarat State and Union Government.
9. Indian Economy and Planning.
10. General Science, Environment and Information & Communication Technology.
11. Current affairs of Regional, National, and International Importance.
The question papers shall be of objective type MCQs(multiple choice questions).
(More details follow the official notification pdf)
Important Links –
More Details: Candidates who are searching for GPSSB Gram Sevak Posts Syllabus can get all details on this page. The GPSSB Syllabus will help the candidates to boost their confidence and enhance their preparation levels. Before applying for the post, candidates should go through the Syllabus Notice carefully and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions like Exam patterns & Syllabus