IDBI Bank Executive Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021: Officials have published a Syllabus notification for the post of Executive. We have help with your IDBI Bank Executive Exam 2021 for an idea of the exam. It is essential for the applied candidates for IDBI Bank Executive Jobs.
So, candidates collect the information and start the exam preparation for good marks in the IDBI Bank Executive exam. Applicants know the Syllabus and Exam Pattern to scroll down and read the full article.
|Organization Name||IDBI Bank|
|Vacancy Details||920 Posts|
|Exam Date||September 2021 (Expected)|
IDBI Bank Syllabus 2021
IDBI Bank Executive Syllabus 2021: IDBI Bank has announced the notification for recruits a considerable number of Executive posts.
After the application process is complete, then know the IDBI Bank Exam Syllabus as well as your examination. The hard exam in the Bank Jobs. So, applicants must be notes the vital topic in the review.
IDBI Bank Exam Pattern 2021
IDBI Bank Executive Exam Pattern 2021: The exam pattern for IDBI Bank Executive posts published recruits notice. Candidates can already apply to these posts to get the exam pattern.
Applicants now read full information for the proper preparation of the IDBI Bank Assistant Exam. You clear information collect for good marks in the exam results.
Selection Process: Recruitment Board will be selected for the post of Executive. Applicants are first invited Online Test to qualify then called on for an Interview.
1. The selection process for the post of Executive will comprise an Online Test. The structure of the Examination is as follows:
|i. Test of Reasoning||50|
|ii. Test of Working English Language||50|
|iii. Test of Quantitative Aptitude||50|
2. Penalty for Wrong Answers – For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as a penalty to arrive at a corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
3. The applicants will be called for the online test based on the information provided in the online application form submitted by them, subject to scrutiny at a later date.
4. The applicants, who are successful in the online test, would be called for document verification and Pre-Recruitment Medical Test. The number of applicants called for document verification and pre-recruitment medical test will also be at the discretion of IDBI Bank.
5. Applicants qualifying both in the online test and declared fit in t h e pre-recruitment medical test shall be considered for final shortlisting. Reference for a medical test does not imply final selection, which may please be noted.
6. The final selection or offer of employment would be made based on the applicant’s marks in the online test, being found medically fit and subject to fulfillment of all other eligibility criteria as stipulated in the advertisement
7. The applicants must bring the Original Photo Identity at the time of the document verification and pre-recruitment medical test such as the PAN Card/ Passport/ Permanent Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer/ People’s Representative along with a photograph / Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University/ Aadhar/ Eaadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID.
8. The online test for the post of Executive would be held on September 05, 2021. Modification or change in the date of the online test, if any, would be updated on the website of the Bank.
9. Pre Examination Training (PET) for SC / ST /OBC applicants:
(i) For the safety of the candidates during this period, PET may not be held due to the COVID-19 pandemic or may be held through virtual mode. If Bank decides to hold the PET, it will not confer on the applicants any right of recruitment in IDBI Bank.
(ii) Details regarding the time, date, link of the PET (if held) for the interested eligible applicants would be put on IDBI Bank’s website. Provision will be made to issue Call Letter online for the pre-examination training. Applicants would have to visit IDBI Bank’s website to download the online call letter for the PET by entering their registration number and password. Other instructions, if any, in this regard would also be displayed on the website. Applicants are, therefore, advised to visit IDBI Bank’s website at regular intervals for updates.
Click Here: IDBI Bank Executive Syllabus pdf
Official Website: idbibank.in
Disclaimer: Before applying for the post, candidates should go through the Recruitment Notification carefully and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions like Syllabus & Exam Pattern, etc.