The state government of West Bengal has announced for many households monthly income support to 1.6 crore females of West Bengal. In this scheme govt of West Bengal will provide monthly Rs. 500 to families of general category (Rs. 6,000 Yearly) and Rs. 1,000 to families of SC/ST (Rs. 12,000 Yearly).
West Bengal Government has launched’s a new scheme named is Lakshmi Bhandar for females. That scheme estimated beneficiaries 1.6 crores in West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme.
|Name of the Scheme||Lakshmi Bhandar|
|Lanch By||Government of West Bengal|
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Benefits
1. 1.6 crore households’ financial support of West Bengal will get general and SC ST categories.
2. The scheme help of Lakshmi Bhandar Prakalpa Yojana will get rupees Rs 500 per month for general categories and Rs 1000 per month for SC and ST categories.
3. With the help of the scheme, nearly 10% to 20% of the monthly expenditure of the beneficiary.
4. The Government of West Bengal’s total budget for the scheme is 12,900 crores.
Eligibility Criteria for Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Form
1. Applicant must be a citizen of West Bengal
2. All women age limit between is 25 and 65 years old are eligible to get the benefit of the scheme.
3. Casual worker in the states is eligible to get benefits from the scheme.
4. The government of West Bengal announced a scheme for women.
5. The applicant who belongs to West Bengal states is eligible to get the benefit of the scheme.
How to Fill Under West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
The Eligible female candidate of West Bengal applies for Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme. Firstly download the Lakshmi Bhandar Application Form PDF.
Lakshmi Bhandar Application Form Download
Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Apply for Required Documents
1. Coloured Passport size Photograph
2. Copy of Swasthya Sathi Card
3. Copy of Aadhar Card
4. Copy of SC/ST Certificate, if SC/ST
5. Ration Card
6. Residential certificate
7. Age proof
8. Copy of Bank Pass Book (The first page of passbook/ Others, Please specify