OPSC Medical Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021
OPSC Medical Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021: Officials have published a Syllabus notification for the post of Medical Officer. We have help with your OPSC Medical Officer Exam 2021 for an idea of the exam. It is essential for the applied candidates for OPSC Medical Officer Jobs.
So, candidates collect the information and start the exam preparation for good marks in the OPSC Medical Officer exam. Applicants know the Syllabus and Exam Pattern to scroll down and read the full article.
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
|Total Vacancy||1586 Posts|
OPSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2021: Odisha Public Service Commission has announced the notification for recruits a considerable number of Medical Officer posts.
After the application process is complete, then know the OPSC Exam Syllabus as well as your examination. The hard exam in the Government of Jammu & Kashmir Jobs. So, applicants must be notes the vital topic in the review.
OPSC Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2021: The exam pattern for Odisha Public Service Commission, Medical Officer posts published recruits notice. Candidates can already apply to these posts to get the exam pattern.
Applicants now read full information for the proper preparation of the OPSC Assistant Exam. You clear information collect for good marks in the exam results.
Selection Process: Recruitment Board will be selected for the post of Medical Officer. Applicants are first invited Written Test to qualify then called on for an Interview.
The selection of candidates for Special Drive Recruitment to the posts of Medical Officers (Assistant Surgeon) will be made on the basis of Written Test only.
2. The written examination shall consist of one paper of 03 hrs. duration having 200 questions carrying 200 marks (01 Marks for each question) which shall be of multiple choice (MCQ pattern) with no negative marking for wrong answers.
3. The Syllabus shall be as per the MCI syllabus for M.B.B.S. and the details are specified in appended to this advertisement.
4. The qualifying marks of the written test will be decided by the Commission for this advertisement as per Health and Family Welfare Department Notification No. 21507/H, dt. 02.08.2021.
5. The career marking evaluation will not be done as per Health and Family Welfare Department Notification No. 21507/H, dt. 02.08.2021.
6. Additional weightage of 3% of extra marks for each completed year of service subject to a maximum of 15% of total marks secured shall be awarded to ad-hoc and contractual doctors serving under State Government/ State Government undertaking.
7. The Commission shall prepare the list of candidates in order of merit on the basis of Written Test only which shall be equal to the no. of advertised vacancies: Provided that, if two or more candidates secure equal marks then the candidate securing higher marks in the MBBS examination shall find a place above the others in the merit list: Provided further that, in case marks obtained in MBBS examination is also the same, the candidate older in age shall be placed above the younger.
Click Here: OPSC Assistant Director Syllabus pdf
Official Website: opsc.gov.in
Disclaimer: Before applying for the post, candidates should go through the Recruitment Notification carefully and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions like Syllabus & Exam Pattern, etc.